Spring has come at last, and with it, the task of spring cleaning. We know spring cleaning can be a daunting task, so check out the following tips if you're having trouble knowing where to start. Here are our top five spring cleaning tips to help you get the ball rolling.
1. Clear the clutter! Store your seasonal clothes for next winter, clean out that catch-all drawer in the kitchen, or recycle your pile of paper waste--you can never have too little clutter.
2. Dust long-forgotten shelves, books, and decorations from top to bottom, then sweep or vacuum up leftover dust that falls to the floor.
3. Check walls and doors for smudges and wipe them clean with a damp cloth. Be careful not to use a strong chemical cleaner, as this may take the paint off, along with the dirt.
4. Windows can be washed easily with a standard window cleaning product, or try using a mixture of white vinegar and distilled water for an eco-friendly solution.
5. Check your ceiling fans. With a long winter behind us, your ceiling fans will probably need a good wiping down before summer hits. A damp microfiber cloth should help pick up any dust that has collected.
We hope the above tips help give you an idea of where to get started with your spring cleaning. Next up, we will be covering some of our top five spring cleaning tips for your kitchen, bathrooms, and other areas of your home. Stay tuned!
Golden Shine Cleaning Agency is a domestic referral agency operating out of Orange County. We will work around your schedule to provide all your house cleaning needs at affordable prices.
To learn more about us or to receive a free quote for your cleaning, visit our website at CleaningOrangeCounty.com